Delete right now

Go down

Delete right now

Post by waah on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:55 am

delete.


[post2shortsodelete]


Last edited by waah on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
waah
Member
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 22
Location : United States Of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by Mrtwit on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 am

Thanks for your app, You seem like an awesome guy. Atm I don't know if we're going to be upgrading to a ipbs forums. Thank you for your app Smile
avatar
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-11-08
Location : England:)

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by waah on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 am

@Mrtwit wrote:Thanks for your app, You seem like an awesome guy. Atm I don't know if we're going to be upgrading to a ipbs forums. Thank you for your app Smile

Thanks for the feedback on my application. It seems the rank forums moderator will only be available once we upgrade to a better forums? If that's the reason I can absolutely wait. But if this forums currently has one I can also help out moderating and removing non-need post's.

Best Regards.
Waah
avatar
waah
Member
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 22
Location : United States Of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by Mrtwit on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 am

@waah wrote:
@Mrtwit wrote:Thanks for your app, You seem like an awesome guy. Atm I don't know if we're going to be upgrading to a ipbs forums. Thank you for your app Smile

Thanks for the feedback on my application. It seems the rank forums moderator will only be available once we upgrade to a better forums? If that's the reason I can absolutely wait. But if this forums currently has one I can also help out moderating and removing non-need post's.

Best Regards.
Waah

I Will be looking at all forums/in-game application tonight, and staff will be chosen very soon!

Good luck on your position Smile
avatar
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-11-08
Location : England:)

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by pvm x maddog on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:35 pm

@Mrtwit wrote:
@waah wrote:
@Mrtwit wrote:Thanks for your app, You seem like an awesome guy. Atm I don't know if we're going to be upgrading to a ipbs forums. Thank you for your app Smile

Thanks for the feedback on my application. It seems the rank forums moderator will only be available once we upgrade to a better forums? If that's the reason I can absolutely wait. But if this forums currently has one I can also help out moderating and removing non-need post's.

Best Regards.
Waah

I Will be looking at all forums/in-game application tonight, and staff will be chosen very soon!

Good luck on your position Smile
lots of writing Very Happy

pvm x maddog
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Horsham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by pvm x maddog on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:35 pm

@waah wrote:Forums name: Waah
In-game name: Waah
Age: Soon to be 18.
country and TimeZone: Central Time Zone/USA
How long can you be on Per day: I usually am on forums longer than the game.
Are you Active on the Forums?
On most server's I am online for majority of my game play time.
Position you are applying for:
Forums Moderator
Why do you deserve this position:
I honestly think that I can be helpful when moderating these forums. I really want to support the community in the simplest ways. I am not asking for this rank currently. I will wait if the server needs to grow/upgrade.
Tell us about yourself (Optional):
I am a runescape veteran been playing since 2007. I really enjoy joining small communities to see it grow. I have been part of many large communities such as: reckless,notorious,etc. Some have failed while others still remain at large. Hopefully Twitscape will become the new #1 server.
Nice app bro  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

pvm x maddog
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-06-21
Age : 23
Location : Horsham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by waah on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:17 am

@pvm x maddog wrote:
@waah wrote:Forums name: Waah
In-game name: Waah
Age: Soon to be 18.
country and TimeZone: Central Time Zone/USA
How long can you be on Per day: I usually am on forums longer than the game.
Are you Active on the Forums?
On most server's I am online for majority of my game play time.
Position you are applying for:
Forums Moderator
Why do you deserve this position:
I honestly think that I can be helpful when moderating these forums. I really want to support the community in the simplest ways. I am not asking for this rank currently. I will wait if the server needs to grow/upgrade.
Tell us about yourself (Optional):
I am a runescape veteran been playing since 2007. I really enjoy joining small communities to see it grow. I have been part of many large communities such as: reckless,notorious,etc. Some have failed while others still remain at large. Hopefully Twitscape will become the new #1 server.
Nice app bro  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 
'

Thank you for the feedback:) Appreciate it.
avatar
waah
Member
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 22
Location : United States Of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delete right now

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum