IMPORTANT Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMPORTANT Suggestion

Post by Alkan Beast on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:03 pm

hey, I don't know why I called this a suggestion because it needed as soon as possible,
so my ''suggestion'' is to make that mod can ban, ban-ip player.

So today, I logged in and what I see, pooped jailed a player that was boosting, great you will said, but the player started creating ton of account and advertising, popped was just able to jailed him and mute him, but every time he created a new account..

Mod need to be able to ban, ban-ip, or at least ban and mute-ip because this is ridiculous.

I hope you understand that without mod being able to ban-ip player making multiples account, the server wont be better..

PS:i have image of the player creating multiples account
Thanks - Alkan Beast
Alkan Beast
Designer
Designer

View user profile http://AlkanBeastGFX.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT Suggestion

Post by Popped on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 pm

This is ridiculous seriously......can't even ip mute like come on...I did what I could it was too much for one mod who can just mute and jail. We need our admins to be more active or change this restriction on mods only. Only 1 admin add more admins and/or. On other servers if a mod banns someone more than 10x that's is it perm ban like obviously something is wrong if you get banned 10X. We need especially ip mute

Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roflmao on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 pm

I highly disagree with giving Moderators the power to ban/ip-ban. Ipmute, i agree with though.
Roflmao
Developer
Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtwit on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:11 am

I strongly agree, with active admins. Sam (Prawn_hub) Is not active, and either is cam another owner. I feel as me, and 1 mod and a server support are most active. I'm choosing new admin soon, sorry for this fool on our server.
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 am

Mrtwit wrote:I strongly agree, with active admins. Sam (Prawn_hub) Is not active, and either is cam another owner. I feel as me, and 1 mod  and a server support are most active. I'm choosing new admin soon, sorry for this fool on our server.

Thank you boss. We needed this or something because it was ridiculous last night I was trying so hard lol and it was only so much I can do for 2hrs straight until it stopped.
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 am

Roflmao wrote:I highly disagree with giving Moderators the power to ban/ip-ban. Ipmute, i agree with though.

I don't understand why you disagree because what your saying makes no sense what so ever. I was the only moderator/Staff member online even if I ip Muted still he was making accounts also where he was boosting. It gets annoying trying to jail someone over and over and over again. 2hours straight to be exact. We need this because it solves many solutions.
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum