It's on its way.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's on its way.

Post by Popped on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 am

I know that auto-voting and other features of a website will be coming soon. But I would like to say that we need to somehow get people to vote because that's are weapon to getting players on the server. Only 22 players have voted on runelocus that is ridiculously low. Something is not working. Either players are no voting and they're lying. We need to keep the server alive and by that we must have this system in play.

I feel everything else should come second. Reading in-game staff apps & coding skilling in the game and pvm should be second on priorities. If were going to survive and progress we need this auto-vote site asap.

Sincerely

Your Moderator Popped
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's on its way.

Post by Mrtwit on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:53 am

I have set this as cams job.
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:59 am

Mrtwit wrote:I have set this as cams job.

I know you have and I saw a post from around june 22 or so talking about implementing this and its July 2nd now you know idk how to do this kind of stuff like I use to but its not that hard using MySQL. I know for maplestory I downloaded a template yes but still I had to code in all my stuff into MySQL and its not that hard unless he is using no templates what so ever and doing it from scratch.

Either it should be near completion if its from scratch by now. Finding a template to use the MySQL database shouldn't be hard. I'm basing this off the experience I had from maplestory.
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkan Beast on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:53 am

Very true.. Maybe when new people come, have something pop out that says :'' welcome! , you can vote to have reward or something like
Alkan Beast
Designer
Designer

View user profile http://AlkanBeastGFX.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:58 am

Alkan Beast wrote: Very true.. Maybe when new people come, have something pop out that says :'' welcome! , you can vote to have reward or something like

Actually we already have that I believe and sometime random message pops up saying to vote but its in bright yellow so you cant see it
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum