Rat's In-Game Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rat's In-Game Mod Application

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 am

In-game name: Rat

Forums name: Rat

Country and TimeZone: Belgium, (Europe/Brussels) Timezone.

How long can you be on Per day: Since I have a 2 month long vacation ahead of me, I can basicly be online all day long. If I'm not online, which is pretty rare, that probably means I'm either on League of Legends, or just browsing the internet.

Are you Active on the Forums? I've made this Forum account recently. I'm willing to start being active on the forums for sure. In my view, the purpose of having a Forum is to promote a fun environment for everyone within the community. When a forums gets cluttered, people have trouble navigating throughout it and are unable to effectively communicate with their peers. Removing overly obsessive trolls is a must as well in order to make sure that everyone can have an enjoyable time within the game and on the forums. Ensuring that flame is at a minimum will allow members of all ages and backgrounds to be able to compete in a safe and fun environment for everyone.

Position you are applying for: I'm applying for In-Game Moderator.

Why do you deserve this position: Something that makes me more deserving than other applicants is that I'm willing to take an extra step in helping people. This means if I don't know the answer to something I am willing to find out for them and get the answer to them as soon as possible. I heard Robban resigned because he's busy with his own server, so why not give it a try, right? I have a pretty good knowledge of this server even though I'm new and I'm willing to share that with everyone. Even if I don't get this position, I will continue helping other because you know, that's just what I do. I have alot of experiences with Private Servers. I have sticked to Spawnscape 614 until the end. That probably shows that I'm loyal and that I don't just leave a server when it gets boring. I won't list up all the Private Servers that I've played because in my view, that'd be advertising. Being a Moderator isn't just about knowing the price of every item, it's also about making other players experience In-Game as fun and enjoyable as possible, and I believe I can do that to the best of my ability. I really have faith that this server will grow big. I've heard that Skilling will be added to the server in the future, I might consider retiring from PKing and start skilling, giving more time to the people that need it. I've never broken a rule so far on Runescape or any other Private Server because I know the consequences. I am a very disciplined, social guy who's easy to get along with. I may be a dick sometimes but not for no reason(Always willing to talk things out). I know when I have to get serious. I would appreciate the opportunity to show both the players and the staff of this server my potential.

Tell us about yourself (Optional): I'm a 15 year old boy from Belgium, with my roots originating from Asia. I speak mainly Dutch and English, Mandarin(Which is a Chinese language) and a little French. In my spare time I like to watch the day go by, go out with some friends or just listen to some music. Call me outdated, but Counter-Strike is still at the top of my all-time favorite video games. I play tennis and Anime is my passion, food is my religion.

Sidenote: If you think I don't deserve a staff position please let me know why, and how I can improve my abilities.

I apologize for the colour but I just couldn't resist.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rat's In-Game Mod Application

Post by Mrtwit on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 am

I really like this staff app, Goodluck on your position!
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 am

Mrtwit wrote:I really like this staff app, Goodluck on your position!

I appreciate this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top