[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

This will help out Tremendously...:D hear me out

Post by Popped on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Before you read below: Read All understand my logic. Thank you. We can get both different kinds of players skillers and pvpers not just half of the community

Okay so sometimes I would be the only player online and I found that there is nothing to do when no one is on. So I started to think hmm if I was a new player and walked into this server when no one was on what would I be able to do? Well I can thieve until 99 thieving but after that not much to do. I know its a Pk/Eco server and I'm not trying to suggest to change that. Keep it the way it is. But maybe you guys can add like PVM or skilling you know? Something to keep players occupied and not quit in an instant of logging into the game with no one on.

To answer the question: This is a spawn server pvm has no business in the game and its pointless were you not thinking?

The point is to make the server playable 24/7 not just playable with players but when that one guy at 1:00 am is kept occupied so he doesn't immediately leave the server.

I understand that it is a spawn server and that pvm is useless with being able to spawn but maybe we can figure something out. Such as adding monsters that drop statues to sell for money and the drop is not all the time. And/or maybe make some items unspawnable and only able to be gained through killing a boss or something. You know this is where we put our minds together make decision and build a unique server with our imagination. Very Happy

I'm throwing this out there because I see it as a major fault in the game. If I was a new comer you know I would literally have nothing to do if/when no one is on so my mindset would be ok time to hop on another server.

Not only that but also it would attract players who are not just pker's but also players who like to skill. You get both parties with this not just the half. With this I see the server growing at a much faster rate and quicker than just being able to PK.

Also If you do add in the skilling maybe add in in-game highscores and/or maybe adding pvp highscores you know.

I suggested the highscores because it in all honestly makes players competitive. I know every time even though I hated skilling the highscore is up for grabs and everyone wants to be the #1 or in the top 20# and people will grind for hours lol. I admit of doing it myself so please think long and hard of what I just said and Thank you for reading.

Sincerely

Your In-Game Mod Popped "Da best dh axe pker ever" haha lol

Last edited by Popped on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This will help out Tremendously...:D hear me out

Post by Roflmao on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Adding PVM to a Spawn/Pk server, is a ridiculous suggestion (No offense). Besides, i've tried adding PVM to my 614, and only got around 40% complete after 13 months of on/off coding. Skilling isn't very hard to add, depending on what skills you're actually trying to complete. So i do agree with adding skills, but pvm would be pointless, and a bit stupid. This is a decent suggestion, and i hope you don't take any of this as criticism.
Roflmao
Developer
Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 pm

roflmao wrote:Adding PVM to a Spawn/Pk server, is a ridiculous suggestion (No offense). Besides, i've tried adding PVM to my 614, and only got around 40% complete after 13 months of on/off coding. Skilling isn't very hard to add, depending on what skills you're actually trying to complete. So i do agree with adding skills, but pvm would be pointless, and a bit stupid. This is a decent suggestion, and i hope you don't take any of this as criticism.

I understand that but my thinking is make some items unspawnable and only be able to earn them through some kind of boss. Also the skilling is a good idea like no matter what. Why not have it? Razz lol cool. But still for pvm we can figure something out like monsters that drop statues but not so often. The point of this is to try to make the server entertaining 24/7 not just entertaining when people are on. It has to be playable when no one is online Razz
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pvm x maddog on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:23 pm

the way we would be adding a pvm section if it was a npc area with hard npc that dropped the rares ags .. claws ect we are going to try and get it working soon

pvm x maddog
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtwit on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Yes I do agree with this, But coding pvm is hard. With our source currently no npcs are attackable, so i will need to re-code every npc combat system in the game. Creating a npc area is easy. And skilling shouldn't be that hard. I will defiantly try add some features to the game,

Thanks for your suggestions
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 am

pvm x maddog wrote:the way we would be adding a pvm section if it was a npc area with hard npc that dropped the rares ags .. claws ect we are going to try and get it working soon

yup that's exactly where I'm getting at I liked to see you guys liked my suggestion and understand Razz. Thank you for taking the time to read it
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:46 am

Mrtwit wrote:Yes I do agree with this, But coding pvm is hard. With our source currently no npcs are attackable, so i will need to re-code every npc combat system in the game. Creating a npc area is easy. And skilling shouldn't be that hard. I will defiantly try add some features to the game,

Thanks for your suggestions

Allllright! Razz I'm Glad you and Cam can see where i'm trying to get at Good luck guys I know your hard workers.
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:13 pm

yup I know you have a lot on your plate im just remind you that we need this implemented as well because we need to keep our players occupied 24/7 we need this system next to be implemented.

We got voting system done kind of. I think we need to do this next one of the next important steps to keep us growing

I took a picture of a new player who just joined and he had this to say silent 
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkan Beast on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:28 am

adding skilling will be the best, if the best thing in the world Razz, I will be online 100% of the time and I will be 99 in like 2 days Very Happy .but if you add skilling , we need to make sure that it's not boring too, if I hunt, I wanna have multiple location and different monster to catch, same as slayer and unfortunately, slayer need to have monster attacking like dragon or something hard.
Alkan Beast
Designer
Designer

View user profile http://AlkanBeastGFX.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by waah on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 am

I suggest creating npcs that drop small cash stacks and a small chance of a rare item. Skilling should be added but the xp rate should not be immense.
waah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 am

waah wrote:I suggest creating npcs that drop small cash stacks and a small chance of a rare item. Skilling should be added but the xp rate should not be immense.

yup so true Razz
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by betabehemoth on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 am

Popped. I think this is a great idea. As I was reading, I was like hmm maybe add statues as rare drop from them, but you even covered that Razz. Hope this is implemented in the near future.

betabehemoth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popped on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 pm

betabehemoth wrote:Popped. I think this is a great idea. As I was reading, I was like hmm maybe add statues as rare drop from them, but you even covered that Razz. Hope this is implemented in the near future.

I hope so too. Idk what they are working on right now but hopefully its this Razz
Popped

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum