Lets have a discussion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets have a discussion?

Post by Vyres on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:07 am

Hey guys! Since there is not a general discussion forum i thought I'll start one here!
I'll prob do these types of things every few days for some fun

This topic will be on mode: Debate & Discussion

THE TOPIC IS LISTED BELOW:

"Should People under the age of 18 be allowed to smoke? (Cigarettes)"

NOTE: i think smoking ages vary across the world so basically should be able to do under-age smoking.
Please provide a valid and serious argument.

Vyres
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-07-19
Age : 18
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Alkan Beast on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

I don't see the point, but anyways let go Wink . it really simple, everyone can smoke even if your not allowed, a lot of people will do it anyways, it's like drug..
avatar
Alkan Beast
Designer
Designer

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 18
Location : You will never know ;)

View user profile http://AlkanBeastGFX.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Vyres on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 am

I think people under the age of 18 should be allowed to smoke, Your lungs only get weaker as you grow up so smoking when your lungs are at its stronger point seems more logical then when your older and they're weaker. Plus if its your life you should be able to choose if you want to part take in these types of things. Nobody should be able to put a restriction on you.

Vyres
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-07-19
Age : 18
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Mrtwit on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 am

Vyres wrote:I think people under the age of 18 should be allowed to smoke, Your lungs only get weaker as you grow up so smoking when your lungs are at its stronger point seems more logical then when your older and they're weaker. Plus if its your life you should be able to choose if you want to part take in these types of things. Nobody should be able to put a restriction on you.

At 16 you're considered a minor/child, That's one of the reasons people don't agree with it. In england, You can be 16 to smoke, but 18 to buy them.. (English logic...),

But "when you're lungs are at its stronger point" Your lungs may be strong, but by the time you're 18, if you've been smoking all the way from 16-18, they will be affected. And your "strong lungs" won't be so strong:)

so, no. I don't agree with smoking under 18, or at least 17.

_________________
avatar
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-11-08
Location : England:)

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Vyres on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 am

Mrtwit wrote:
Vyres wrote:I think people under the age of 18 should be allowed to smoke, Your lungs only get weaker as you grow up so smoking when your lungs are at its stronger point seems more logical then when your older and they're weaker. Plus if its your life you should be able to choose if you want to part take in these types of things. Nobody should be able to put a restriction on you.

At 16 you're considered a minor/child, That's one of the reasons people don't agree with it. In england, You can be 16 to smoke, but 18 to buy them.. (English logic...),

But "when you're lungs are at its stronger point" Your lungs may be strong, but by the time you're 18, if you've been smoking all the way from 16-18, they will be affected. And your "strong lungs" won't be so strong:)

so, no. I don't agree with smoking under 18, or at least 17.

Exactly this english logic like wtf?!?! LOL
but smoking is YOUR choice so why shouldn't you be able to do it? You may think your too immature or young at that age but then why do adults smoke? does it make them any better?
Plus for badly damaged lungs you need to smoke allot how about if someone smokes 1 or 2 a day or 3-4 a week?

Vyres
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-07-19
Age : 18
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Mrtwit on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 am

"but smoking is YOUR choice so why shouldn't you be able to do it? You may think your too immature or young at that age but then why do adults smoke? does it make them any better? - It's society, After the age of 18, you're legally able to do anything you want, as you won't legally have to go to school / be in education. And it doesn't make it any better their adults, if anything they should be able to see the risks more.

Plus for badly damaged lungs you need to smoke allot how about if someone smokes 1 or 2 a day or 3-4 a week?" - Smoking 1-2 a day, can add up. If you smoke 1-2 a day for 6 weeks, it's 84 cigs, what is alot,but...They can get addicting and younger people tend to think smoking is "cool" and sometimes feel pressured to smoke more to impress friends.
avatar
Mrtwit
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-11-08
Location : England:)

View user profile http://twitscape.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Vyres on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

" It's society, After the age of 18, you're legally able to do anything you want, as you won't legally have to go to school / be in education. And it doesn't make it any better their adults, if anything they should be able to see the risks more."

Why the age of 18? In your opinion should it be younger? Why would you even try to mention the rules of society, society these days is messed! You see these 12-13 year olds doing all sorts of drugs and drinking. Nobody follows any type of society laws/rules. This generation is just too messed.

"Smoking 1-2 a day, can add up. If you smoke 1-2 a day for 6 weeks, it's 84 cigs, what is alot,but...They can get addicting and younger people tend to think smoking is "cool" and sometimes feel pressured to smoke more to impress friends."

This is true but depending on how strong your cigarettes are because you can get very weak ones. To be honest on the subject of lung cancer i know people who have smoked for 30 years+ and have not got anything near to lung, throat, or mouth cancer.

Smoking isn't "cool" at all and allot of people do get peer pressured to trying it.
But to be honest trying it i think people at ages like 14 should be able to do because there is nothing wrong with trying it at all. Me myself have tried it when i was a little over 14 i personally didn't like the taste but the nice warm feeling it gives your chest just feels great. But i am no smoker and haven't touched a cigarette since that day.

Vyres
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-07-19
Age : 18
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:07 am

420 blaze it lil fgt

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Vyres on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 am

Rat wrote:420 blaze it lil fgt

fgt, your just a whore your confused.

Vyres
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-07-19
Age : 18
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 am

Vyres wrote:
Rat wrote:420 blaze it lil fgt

fgt, your just a whore your confused.

You're.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Vyres on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:54 am

Rat wrote:
Vyres wrote:
Rat wrote:420 blaze it lil fgt

fgt, your just a whore your confused.

You're.

LISTEN NUB YOU HAVE 10 SECS TO WALK AWAY BEFORE I BEND YOU OVER AND SPANK YOU.

Vyres
Member
Member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-07-19
Age : 18
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by waah on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:05 am

In honest reality 2 year olds should be able to smoke. This world is fucked up x1000 and it wont be nice till a certain establishment comes.
avatar
waah
Member
Member

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 22
Location : United States Of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets have a discussion?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum