Welcome to Twitscape 614!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application.

4 posters

Go down

Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application. Empty Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application.

Post by Vyres Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:36 am

In-game name: Vyres
Forums name: Vyres
country and TimeZone: England/GMT+/--1:00
How long can you be on Per day: 6-10 hours. at my peak
Are you Active on the Forums? I enjoy forums allot also so i can be very active on there also
Position you are applying for:  In-Game Moderator/Global Moderator > (In-Game/Forum Moderator)
Why do you deserve this position: I feel i deserve this position because i have a good level of maturity to put towards this role. I always have a nice, welcoming and helpful attitude. I am good with enforcing the rules at all times whilst infracting players if they cannot follow to the rules. I also keep manage of the well being of all players. I show respect to all players and to my superiors. I am a good problem solver and i find this to be important in the role, as if there was ever a issue i could solve it in the best way possible. I have allot of experience with staff roles and i believe that experience will contribute to my moderating skills on this server. I find being a role model and setting a guideline of behavior for all new and uprising players to be important, it is something i am/do. I am sure if i can also make a quite positive impact on the community.
Tell us about yourself (Optional): i'm 15, from england, my name is daniel, i enjoy playing rsps's, i have been staff on many other servers, i am a rsps developer and forum developer, i LOVE spawnscape sources Very Happy, i am a chilled, nice and friendly guy you can always talk to if your bored or if your ever having problems .

Vyres

Back to top Go down

Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application. Empty Re: Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application.

Post by Alkan Beast Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 am

Can you do paragraph please ?
and it's a no for me, be more active on the forum before posting a apply,
but your apply is great.
Alkan Beast
Alkan Beast
Designer
Designer

http://AlkanBeastGFX.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application. Empty Re: Vyres's In-Game Moderator Application.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 am

Decent application. You're kinda new so I'm neutral right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by evil meowkid Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:16 pm

i would say too new. so no from me
evil meowkid
evil meowkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kush123 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:20 pm

You are brand new to this server so it's a no for me at the moment but as I see you become more active both in-game/forums I'll change my mind.
Kush123
Kush123

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyres Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:26 am

Both Kush and evil meowkid, you are both right but to be fair it's still a SpawnScape source things are pretty much the same with minor differences, but this is the only server I'm playing so i can be pretty active long periods of time, but whether you support me or think I'm too new is entirely your choice and i respect it anyways.

Vyres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down