Signature and break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Signature and break

Post by Alkan Beast on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Hey, I just wanna make a quick message about Signature to inform who send me a message for a signature and if am gonna go back on twitscape.

First of, the signature, when I said, am was going to left, I didn't think about the signature and others request I have, don't worry am gonna start to do my request (rat, I almost finish your request, just wait , it more complicated then a signature )

Also, right now I don't think am gonna go back on twitscape for a while, I might came back later but I wanna have a little break of the game and the community.

Thanks - Alkan Beast
Alkan Beast
Designer
Designer

View user profile http://AlkanBeastGFX.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Signature and break

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 am

Alkan Beast wrote:Hey, I just wanna make a quick message about Signature to inform who send me a message for a signature and if am gonna go back on twitscape.

First of, the signature, when I said, am was going to left, I didn't think about the signature and others request I have, don't worry am gonna start to do my request (rat, I almost finish your request, just wait , it more complicated then a signature )

Also, right now I don't think am gonna go back on twitscape for a while, I might came back later but I wanna have a little break of the game and the community.

Thanks - Alkan Beast

Oh thanks alot.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top